The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, November 30, 2009





A dream



Last Night I had a dream



Last night I had a dream. I had a wild dream! I fell onto this dirty old carpet filled with dust and sand. Then all of the sudden we took off towards an ancient old land, I think it was the Crimea in Ukraine.


When I landed on the top of the mountain, I met a beautiful Ukraine girl named Elnara. When she spoke, it was like speaking to a young beautiful angel. It turned out she was shopping. She had a long tattered shopping list with her, so I offered Elya a free ride, yes a magic carpet ride.


After our spontaneously wonderful and exhausting magic carpet ride, we both fled to her home town in Yalta, Ukraine. I thought I had found the love of my life, but instead I had found a Dragon!


She was not aware of my curiosity, so I had peeked through the hole while she was dressing for our date later that night. As she dirobed, I became agast that my love was a dragon lady!


I ran as fast as I could. I ran. And ran. Until my magic carpet caught up with me and helped me escape. On the carpet was a list (remember that this is just a dream). The list made absolutely no sense to me, but maybe to the dragon lady it was important.


Young Boys Kiev Heart

Shallow Newt Dallas Scale

Raw Mike Russia Onion

Raw limber Mike Spectacular Russia Sweet Onion


And the dream ended.


Peace Out my Friend, EinStud

.

No comments:

Post a Comment