The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Wednesday, December 30, 2009





Ginkgo Biloba



Ginkgo Biloba and the Government... (once again)

There are many herbal supplements not used by western medical doctors that are under attack by... guess who? Yes, the Government.

The Government has hired Universities around the country to substantiate their claims. And what do you know, the Universities find that the Government was right. It kind of reminds me of a time when the Government hired Universities to prove that there is Global Warming. We all know the lies, misrepresentation of the facts, and cheating that came out on that scandal.

So what would the Government have to gain by taking away harmless supplements that have been proven to work in other studies? If the supplements work in a placebo like fashion, then they worked, yes? Well, probably not according to western culture, but the west needs to learn there are differing opinions in this world. The western governments should learn that the world does not see everything the same way they do. And the politics of the world are not quite the same as they are in the west.

It is clear and speculative to me that we have a situation where the Government is trying to take over regulation of herbal supplements. There must be a lot of money in this venture, because normally the Government and the Pharmaceutical companies don't chase nickels and dimes.

Today the Government will seek to control one herbal supplement, tomorrow it will be all drugs. I think that they already are trying this tactic with an herbal medication that really does work, Melatonin. Because this substance occurs naturally in the brain, it is hard for them to prove it does not work. So they try, and keep on trying, with other tactics to regulate a very lucrative industry.

I get from all of this, that whenever the Government tells you something, don't believe it at face value. I know many of you out there already knew this. And it is funny to watch these elitists parade around Washington as if the people do not see fools. I like elitists, people who think they are better than everyone else. People who “know” better than you, and want to protect you. Without them, we would never have such big laughs. When the Government tells me something, I believe it is a lie. Then I do my own research. I seek out my own answers. If something works for me, I do not throw away hope. I fight for it, with words and education. Tell the world what YOU think. Every view needs to have another point of view for a proper discussion to take place. So no matter your point of view, speak it loudly!

And sometimes the Government is right on the money. I still have to see the facts and weigh the information against my own beliefs.

Personally, I see the trail of money heading right towards the drug companies on this study. And the Government has never lied to anyone before, right?

Peace Out, EinStud


Picture Name: New Years 2010 Art EinStud 200px image

.

No comments:

Post a Comment