The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Tuesday, December 29, 2009





Psong 15 Nothing To Give

70 bpm

EinStud

--


Nothing To Give


Christmas is growing near
What a wonderful time of the year
I remember season's past
I wished that they would last
So fast... they come, and then they go

It's so hard to give this year
When you can't get square
There's nothing left to share
They judge me...
As the one who doesn't care

And I watch them sing
For a moment, I forget everything
I feel it in the air
Christmas time is here
I wish I could give...
And wrap that feeling in a bow

This years Christmas
Keeps closing in
I'd rather be alone now
Than for you to see the shape I'm in
I have nothing

Chorus: I have nothing
Nothing to give

Don't get me wrong
Everything's fine
It's just that I have
Nothing to give
This Christmas time

.


One way to get the most out of my "Psong's" (Poem/Songs), is to read my poems with a free metronome ( http://simple.bestmetronome.com/ ).

EinStud knows the need for good free lyrics in music. Often, poems do not transform well to song. Please use, adapt, change the words, or modify any poem EinStud has here, if you will simply just give some credit (example: " ... Inspired by EinStud").

Life is not about winning the race, but passing the baton to the next person in the race.

EinStud is a member of the band "BL8ant."

Peace Out, EinStud

.

" www.originalpoetry.com/poet/EinStud "

" www.SundayisFunday.blogspot.com "

.

The band BL8ant is at: www.ReverbNation.com/bl8ant .

Peace Out, EinStud and The Compusician
.

No comments:

Post a Comment