The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, December 28, 2009

Net 10, Trac Phone, and Prepaid Phones...


1111301000

111-130-1000

Getting calls on your cell phone from this number?


When you see the number 1-111-130-1000 appear. It is because you own a cell phone incapable of receiving visual images such as pictures. I have a tracfone and whenever any of my friends try to send me a photo, this number is displayed and deducts .5 units but upon opening, you see a blank screen.

To eliminate this problem, I stored the phone number with the description "photo unavailable" so that I don't accidentally open this message. Instead, I press the exit or off key on the keypad and bring up my inbox menu and delete the UNOPENED message so that it deducts no time. Try it!

Peace Out, EinStud
.

No comments:

Post a Comment