The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Friday, November 21, 2008

Honest Golfer, J.P. Hayes

Regarding the story about the Golfer who turned himself in for cheating, J.P. Hayes.

Sure I would turn myself in... just after I get throeugh turning myself into the Police Department for speeding (1 mph over) last week. And I took an extra breath mint after my meal at iHop, so that will set me back a bit. Oh yeah, and that time the boss overpaid me... I'll need to turn myself in for not noticing it sooner, and with interest, because I'm such a good guy. The Golfer did good. In life we get to the next step by looking ahead, trying to do our best, and leave our path behind us in just as good a condition for the next person.

I imagine this Golfer was seeking help with answers to his dilemna, and he took the high road all of the way through. If you found a bag of drugs out on the Golf course, the right thing to do would be to turn it in to the police. Doing the right thing isn't always doing the "best" thing. The cop woould probably bust you for having in possesion of drugs.

Just use common sense when presented with decisions of "good" conscience. I think this Golfer, J.P. Hayes did what was right for him and his life. Me? I would never use Titlest. I would have to turn myself in for using a ball of lesser quality than Wilson.

No comments:

Post a Comment