The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, May 18, 2009

bX-gbs4rp

I got this error message when pressing the "publish" button on blogger. I did try to spell check, but it did not work. Maybe that is where the error is? The post did publish properly, but I still got this error message:

-------------

We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.

When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help Group, please:

Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
Provide the following error code and additional information.
bX-gbs4rp
Additional information
blogID:
host: www.blogger.com
postID: 5729937206718331500
uri: /publish-confirmation.g

This information will help us to track down your specific problem and fix it! We apologize for the inconvenience.

Find help
See if anyone else is having the same problem: Search the Blogger Help Group for bX-gbs4rp
If you don't get any results for that search, you can start a new topic. Please make sure to mention bX-gbs4rp in your message.

-------

Peace Out, The Compusician

3 comments:

  1. You and at least 8 others have had the same problem in the last 15 minutes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this problem as well. It's a bloody disgrace! Last year Blogger locked me out of my own blog and now I cannot even publish my post!

    Looks like it's time to switch to Wordpress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least I'm not alone. Do you think it is "Big Brother"?

    ReplyDelete