The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, May 18, 2009

High Blood Pressure?

I'm investigating something new about me, as I am so happy to discover my back pain problem. Hey, maybe soon I will cure death? (Laugh)

I noticed that when I stand up for a few minutes, and then have my blood pressure checked while still standing, my blood pressure is in the good range.

I have heard people say they like to be quiet and calm and lay down before the doctor comes into the office to check the blood pressure. Have him check it while laying down, and then while sitting. You both will see some fascinating numbers.

Could it be that the cure to high blood pressure, and thus many other ailments, might be related to sitting down so much?

Maybe the veins and flow of blood to the legs are reduced by the form of the body while sitting? The less area the blood has to circulate could possibly cause a higher pressure in the upper part of the body (where the pressure just happens to be checked).

This would be a good study for a University to try.

Peace Out, The Compusician

No comments:

Post a Comment