The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A New Start

This song I'm writing, "A New Start," needs more behind it than just an explanation of how I think a new beginning has an effect on life. Proverbs, Wisdom Sayings, Provocative Thoughts, Quotes are a good way to add some spice to the song.

I have a saying I made up, and I'm sure the thought line has been done before, it is in my own words.

"When someone tells you, "It can't be done.", they are really saying, "The World is waiting for you to do it." It is with this spirit that the Wright Brothers could "fly". It is with this spirit that man went to the moon. It was with this spirit a Black Man became President of the USA.

"When someone tells you it cannot be done, they are really saying that the World is waiting for you to do it." - The Compusician

And that will be the focus point of my song. Every line must refer to this point in some way or another. The thesis line is, "A New Start." The point is as stated above.

I will add this to my sheet, and be back with some progress with this song (musical adventure).

Peace Out, Gary Ruff as the Compusician

No comments:

Post a Comment