The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Questions to ponder...

Frequency
Refresh Rate
Something can keep the frequencies apart, and something can keep them together.
Vibration and Gravity and Centrifugal Force
Resonance, using it for work
Imagination, God


If I wanted to separate Hydrogen from Oxygen I could use electricity. But maybe there is a a more efficient way to do it? What if I were able to vibrate Hydrogen at its frequency while simultaneously vibrate Oxygen at its frequency (without mind to number of atoms for this first test).

Would this be enough to split the atoms? Would this make more water? What would actually happen?

I think one more frequency might be needed, because once you have both atoms resonating at their frequency, you would need “something else” to dis join them. In essence, I guess that is what electricity is doing anyways. Maybe the friction heat is what separates the molecules?

I always thought that the opposite force to Gravity would be Centrifugal force. And maybe that does play a factor in releasing the Hydrogen atoms.

I mention “refresh rate” in my list up above. I only mention this because when I wake up from sleep, I notice from the darkness to the light a pulsing vibration much like the effect a strobe light has in the darkness. Pulsing is not that far off from describing frequency, if not exact.

Maybe everything is pulsing to it's own frequency, but still related to it's basic frequency?

Hydrogen is different from Oxygen. If I were to split H2O I would get 2 parts Hydrogen, and 1 Part Oxygen. Then why does it not recombine as HO or HO2? Does frequency play apart in what becomes joined, and what does not?

Maybe in 2012 Earth travels through a frequency region in outer space which will change how matter combines and separates?

Back to the issue. It seems to me that many reactions require some sort of catalyst. Is the frequency the catalyst or actually part of the compound? When scientist try to smash atoms together in a collider, do they realize that they will not be making a black hole (as some fear)? However, it would be much more efficient to rotate two or more frequencies in opposing directions and let speed increase centrifugal force to overcome the effects of gravity.

But to make a new compound you would need to overcome the laws of physics (which is possible once we understand how the laws work in different environments).

I imagine the secret to be in this question; “How do we assign a new frequency to an atom so that it will not act according to the laws of physics present in today's environment?” When will come the day when I can separate Hydrogen from Water, and have it recombine into oil for my car?

Peace Out, The Compusician

PS There is something out there (and here) and everywhere that allows things to “start” once combined. There is something in the ether. When biology combines, something is signaled to let the pulse of life begin. If the frequency is not correct, then all we have is two biological entities combined. A bacteria is living, while a Virus is not. Is the difference just in “frequency”?

I do not pretend to know if the frequency is God, but I do think that God made everything, and made frequency for a far bigger reason than we understand today. In the beginning there was only God. It is just fascinating to me to ponder this stuff. I often wonder why science seems so far apart from religion in a scientific world when it is obvious to see that the physical world is connected to the spiritual world.

If I imagine a big green hairy hippo, and then set out to draw one, then build one, where did the hippo come from? It's only a matter of time before I will be able to manipulate DNA to “make” one. But where did it's spirit come from? It's attitude and involuntary actions came from where? I did not imagine any of those things, so it had to come from somewhere.

And with that you now see that I believe in God, and know that he exists in a different form that can be explained by the laws of physics (which by the way makes sense since “physics” comes from the word “physical”). Our imagination is where I think God is. And without our imagination, God is still there. It is all just very intriguing. By the way, what color was the hippo I created?

No comments:

Post a Comment