The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Idea

As I was cleaning today, I found it really interesting that I cannot buy “disposable socks” that fit over my hand. I found an old “short ankle” sock in my rag bag, put it on my hand, got it wet, added a little soap, and it worked real well in the corners, baseboards and picking up dog hair. I went and got another used old sock (clean of course), and dried up the area. I tossed them in the trash and was done.

Two ideas were born, that I would love to give to the universe. To the sock company, make and sell rags that are cheap, fit over the hand, and can be reusable. The hand sock rag should be identifiable enough not to aggravate the laundry person when he or she is sorting through the clean clothes.

How nice would the “hand sock rag” be for wiping a baby's butt and then tossing the rag after use? I would get some sock advertising for this item too, like a mini t-shirt print (Sponge Bob Hand Sock Rag, or Dallas Mavericks Hand Sock, multi color variety for fans in the stands).

Okay, and the other idea for the universe. Why not have the “Strong Paper Towel” industry go even stronger? They could manufacture a roll style paper towel like they do already, except it is a bit smaller, and it dispenses one of those “hand sock rags” I described earlier. Basically it would be a paper towel with a pocket. It would be like sewing two flat pieces of paper towels together, in a rudimentary sense. So, when I am cleaning (once every five years, hey... I'm a guy), I reach for the paper towel rack and pull off the pouch paper towel (call it “The Joey”).

Alright, someone take this idea and run with it. And please hurry, I have more cleaning to do! I could use a sponge that comes with Soft Scrub already on it, stick my hand in it, and clean the bathroom. The Sponge Glove has a “disposable plastic glove like” liner in it. 3 ideas today wow, so 1 more for an added bonus, the rubber glove that is furry or fuzzy (not feathery) on the outside. It is a disposable duster.

Okay, I am getting out of hand. :)

Peace Out, The Compusician

PS Ideas do better when they have a military application to them, so how about making what looks like a roll of paper towels, but it is like I describe above (Hand Rag Cleaner) AS WELL AS something a person could use immediately, and short term as a Dust Mask? Don't forget the advertising on the medium as well! This could pay for itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment